Beth L Lebow Esq.
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- General Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Consumer Rights
- Personal Injury
Ms. Lebow was primarily raised in the Pacific Northwest where she spent her childhood as a competitive gymnast. After graduating magna cum laude from West Virginia University, she attended the West Virginia University College of Law. While in law school, Ms. Lebow served in the Land Use and Sustainable Development Law Clinic where she assisted local communities and organizations in their planning, zoning, and conservation efforts.
Prior to joining Umina Davis Minutelli & Gutta, Ms. Lebow served as In-House Counsel for a demolition, construction, and hazard remediation company based in Fairmont, West Virginia. While in this role, she gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in the practice areas of real estate law, labor and employment law, administrative law, environmental law, trademark law, insurance law, immigration law, workers compensation law, civil litigation, arbitration, union relations, and construction litigation.
Ms. Lebow's practice is focused in the areas of business law, business litigation, general litigation, criminal defense, consumer rights, and personal injury. She is also on the list of Approved Mediators for the WV State Bar.
In addition to practicing law, Ms. Lebow has coached competitive gymnastics for over fifteen years and has coached numerous state, regional, and national champions.
- Umina Davis Minutelli & Gutta, PLLC, Morgantown, WV
- Reclaim Company, Fairmont, WV
- West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, West Virginia
- Honors: Concentration in Energy and Sustainable Development Law
- Honors: Teacher’s Assistant - Legal Research and Writing
- Honors: Dean’s Fellow - Constitutional Law
- Honors: Research Assistant to the Director of the Center for Energy and Sustainable Development Law
- Honors: CALI Award - Clean Air Act Seminar
- Honors: Student Clinician; Land Use and Sustainable Development Law Clinic
- Major: Energy and Sustainable Development Law
- West Virginia University
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: President's List
- Honors: Alpha Lamda Delta for Outstanding G.P.A.
- Honors: Lambda Pi Eta - National Communication Honor Society
- Honors: Channel 12 - Sports Reporting
- West Virginia
Civic and Community Positions
- Monongalia County Fiduciary Commissioner